Interest Rate

We bought a 2017 Jeep Renegade from McLarty Daniel Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Bentonville Arkansas and Financed because of bad credit with Chrysler Capital.We ask that our sales tax be added to the car because I'm on disability and cannot afford 1800 in sales tax.

The dealership said we can't add the sales tax because you are required to but the extended warranty @2800, gap insurance at 750 and tire and wheel coverage at 350 so there is no room. They told me Chrysler Capital required those things. Chrysler Capital said they do not and they would get with the dealership and straighten it out.. Another lie!

So now I am taking the car back to the dealership, losing the car I traded in and the 500 that I added to the down payment.

Will never again go to that dealership or Chrysler Capital..Nothing but crooked and lying thieves.

Review about: Chrysler Capital Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Chrysler Capital?

Comments

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more