I cannot trade my car in that i purchased a year and half ago because ive been told by many dealerships that im too upside down in my vehicle.When i was told i could trade my vehicle in aftwe a year.

This car is only worth half of my total note. This vehicle i purchased through David Stanley in Midwest City, Okla. This is poor business. I was not offered refinancing through Chyrsler Capitol.

I am stuck in a note for 6 years.Ive tried several dealerships to trade my car in and have been told many times i'm way upside down in my vehicle.

Review about: Chrysler Capital Dodge Car Trade-in.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

The ONLY reasons YOU could be upside down in the deal are YOU put little or nothing down; YOU decided on too long of a loan term or YOUR credit is bad and the interest YOU qualify for is high in combination with the other factors above. Again...ALL THESE FACTORS were under YOUR control when YOU were presented with the contract and YOU agreed to all these terms!

Complainer was 100% in control of the terms of the deal and agreed to them as per the contract but blames the lender.

I was recently on the line with Chrysler Capital and their representative started talking crap about me and I heard everything she said. Extremely unprofessional and I regret the day my car became refinanced through CC.