ME AND MY WIFE WE'RE CHARGED TWICE THIS MONTH... WE CALLED TO REQUEST REFUND THEY SAID IT'LL TAKE 3-4 DAYS.

THAT'S CRAP WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT CAUSE THEY'RE DAMN SYSTEM SCREWS UP! THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE REVIEW IT (REVIEW WHAT?... THE PROOF IS ON OUR PAYMENT HISTORY... IDIOTS!) NOT ONLY THAT OUR PAYOFF KEEPS INCREASING EVERY 3 OR 4 DAYS...

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE OR IS IT JUST US? THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO COURT AND FORCED TO CLOSE. SCREW THESE IDIOTS... IT'LL BE THE LAST I DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO OUR DEALERSHIP. I FELL SORRY FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT FALLS INTO THIS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO BE PISSED AT... DAMN SCAMMERS

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They've been scamming me from the start! I can't even begin to tell you how much extra money they've taken from me!

THIEVES!

I hv till March 2019 when my lease is up. NEVER AGAIN WITH CHRYSLER CAPITAL!

user33611759

I'm also dealing with them in the same sort of manner. My lease was paid off and they continued to take payments, now I need to fax all kinds of documents to them to prove that they took my money.

I said can't you guys look it up and see that you took it, they said "No". They definitely need legal lawsuits against them.

Scammers is a close description and the worst part is, I needed to send these guys all my banking information with nothing blacked out or it gets declined, and they won't notify you that it was declined. I may need to switch banks now.

Hi There,I am literally going through the same issue with Chrysler Capital from overcharging to fees, etc.....None of their representatives know what their doing! Its a bunch of b.s and propaganda.