I have NEVER been late on my car note.. ever, if anything I am always a week early.

I had filed bankruptcy and got to keep my jeep due to my payments being up to date. Chrysler has screwed me up by NOT signing the reaffirmation to my attorney. Now it is to late to even get credit for my vehicle. So now I am paying over 500 a month on my jeep that I am NOT getting credit for and they don't even seem to care or even care to try and help me.

This is the worst place to be.

Do research before you go through them, they will *** over!!!!

nashville615 wrote the review because of "bankrupcy " at Chrysler Capital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Chrysler Capital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company is awful in general. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Chrysler Capital and chrysler capital auto loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments