I have a very bad loan through Chrysler capital. They have been stealing money from my account by me posting the payment and paying it with proof from bank at 942.75 a month .

I year later when principal never went down I discovered their fraud and theft . They accept payment and then out all of it towards interest when only a small percentage is interest . I tried to have then resolve issue but they had something to hide and refused to tell me what happened to money . I live in Delaware a state that has settled with Santander who actually is chrylser capital and under the agreement they were suppose to change procedures for both subprime early repos to be able to write off illegal charges such as false late fees and additional charges whic never should exist as I had a 100% on time payments .

I am now also I. Process of suing them individually in circuit court of Maryland

Review about: Chrysler Capital Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They lost a payment on me which I doubt them losing it but they put it against my credit score and they want process a payment when it gets there they wait until it's late that way they can apply that to your score to that's the worst company to do any kind of business with I don't recommend them to anyone they should be put out of business